Collaboration with companies in the field of Energy Efficiency (EE), Renewable Energy Sources (RES), Telecommunication and Pharmaceutical sectors;
Provision of complex services in the field of environmental preservation, through integration of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency projects and technologies;
Active cooperation with Universities, Research and Development Institutions, NGOs, etc.
Partnership with European companies;
Worldwide market involvement.
The "top-20" internationally accepted best practice action points - the 'Do's" of cluster development for practitioners to remember and to follow.
- Step 1: Provide a focus for attracting investment
- Step 2: Focus on building your brand
- Step 3: Share the workload - Cluster is a team activity, not a solo effort.
- Step 4: Create local structures for a local clusters
- Step 5: Early political support helps
- Step 6: But private sector leadership must follow.
- Step 7: Focus on facilitation ... not more analysis
- Step 8: Move easrly into action
- Step 9: Build for the long term
- Step 10: Build a cluster portfolio
- Step 11: Both High-tech and Low-tech- innovation needs to be focuced across the whole technology spectrum
- Step 12: Market sector focus
- Step 13: Geographic focus
- Step 14: Use a neutral corner
- Step 15: Develop trust
- Step 16: Bring additional resources to the table
- Step 17: Connect to universities and technology institutes: key sources of knowledge and ideas
- Step 18: Cluster Benchmarking - Opening Eyes
- Step 19: Build media coverage - use integrated marketing communications strategy
- Step 20: Focus on internationalisation - when and where appropriate - extending the cluster reach into foreign markets.